Monday, January 26, 2009

IN LIEU OF A PROPER UPDATE

I'm here to tell you that today I am featured on Who What Wear! Here is the link to the article

A) I am extremely flattered because the outfit I'm wearing there was honestly pulled together in about 10 minutes. I'd had maybe 3 hours of sleep the night before and was sick as a dog. So the fact that they chose that is really sweet and surprising to me!

B) It is also so nice to be featured with the five other lovely ladies. I think it's so great how through the Internet, and blogging, we can all share our styles and inspire each other. 

I promise I'll post a good, chock-full post soon. Stay tuned!

xo 
Hannah

4 comments:

AFitz said...

Ahh so exciting! I really liked that outfit, especially what you did with the headband over the hat, very creative.

And now I can tell people that a picture I took was published on Who What Wear (shush, I'm having a bad day, this makes me happy).

ryder said...

congratulations! what an honor!!

dreamin' carla said...

How lovely blog.I'm a spanish girl and I discovered your blog today!!

I fell in love with it...
Congratulations, very cool.

dfadf said...

Microsoft Office
Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Office 2010 key
Office 2010 download
Office 2010 Professional
Microsoft outlook
Outlook 2010
Windows 7
Microsoft outlook 2010