Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Home from Vacation Pt. I


Yes, I am finally home, and back to the world of consistent computer access! Glorious, truly.

Before I get down to the nitty-gritty details of my trip, I figured I'd share all that is fun and frivolous, that is - a couple outfits I wore while I was on holiday.


Worn in a little touristy beach town where I had too many sweets to eat.
[ Smocky dress - some mall shop, Rosette flats - H&M, Ray-Ban Wayfarers and shoulder bag - vintage ]

This photo turned out so fuzzy and I haven't a clue why. I'm assuming the settings on my camera got a bit fuffed up ... mysterious. This was a barbecue to celebrate my grandmother's EIGHTY-FIFTH birthday, hooray!
[ Ruffle blouse - again, some mall shop, Rosette flats same as above, Skirt - H&M, Braided canvas belt - vintage ]

Worn out to the teeny tiny local mall where I managed to buy a bottle of Marc Jacobs' Basil perfume for a steal.
[ Striped shirtdress - "Itsu" from Winners, Espadrille flats - Old Navy, Braided belt, scarf, basket purse, Ray-Ban Wayfarers - vintage ]

Worn on one of my many beach outings!
[ Striped cropped vest top - ASOS, High waisted shorts, leather belt, Ray-Ban Wayfarers - vintage, Swimsuit underneath - Lisa Curran, espadrille flats - Old Navy ]


It's good to be home, though I miss the Atlantic Ocean dearly, and the waterfalls I swam in, and the various little bakeries and restaurants I visited ... sigh. Until next Summer!

8 comments:

dearilou said...

Cute shorts! And you hair looks lovely in that fuzzy picture. Wild and curly? I wish mine would do that.

Raji said...

Looks so lovelyy
A-mazinggg outfits
I swear you never fail to look lovelyy. Wish I had that gift!

Brigitte Plouffe said...

I saw you posted this on wwtd. Still so great!

I also chuckled a bit at the comment of you wearing "white tights with white shoes." haha. i have the same problem.

ana said...

I loooove the red high waisters, such a great colour. great photos!!

madison said...

the second outfit is my favorite - very very cute! :)

LUZ MA said...

cute outfits!

i saw you weren't on the semi-finalists for mad men :( :( not fair T_T

Little Bo Peeep said...

O my god you have the best style ever, it's so cute! :'D I love the state of your hair on the second picture! Is it natural?

dfadf said...

Microsoft Office
Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Office 2010 key
Office 2010 download
Office 2010 Professional
Microsoft outlook
Outlook 2010
Windows 7
Microsoft outlook 2010