Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hautelook, I love you!

Oh man. Hautelook is having a Taschen sale. My heart is skipping beats. I just bought a ton of beautiful books for outrageously cheap prices. While I would have LOVED to have bought the entire Domus collection, $305 is out of my budget (but still what a deal! Someday, someday ...)


Books are as cheap as $6.50!!! Yes, I need to use that many exclamation points!

If you're as much as a coffee table book hound I suggest you head to Hautelook IMMEDIATELY and pick up the sumptuous deals before they're gone. I can't wait for them to arrive in my mailbox!

In case you're wondering, I bought:

Symbolism


W. Allen



Sixties Design


&

Fashion of the 20th Century Wall Calendar, Personal Planner and Tearaway Day Calendar (they were all so cheap, and when the year's done I can use the pictures for collages!)



Oh boy, I'm such a giddy book nerd but there's nothing better than a deal!

I hope you all snap something up!

xo Hannah

P.S. this is my 101st post ... the dalmatian spots on the calendars seem fitting for such a number!


7 comments:

art-isima said...

I love Taschen books!!!

Lillian said...

I am such a fiend for books, as a kid all my allowances went towards books and I spend more at the book store than at the grocery store but is there really anything better than buying a book?
I don't think so.

ana said...

all of those must be so amazing!
I saw those exact same personal planners in a book store in Spain and fell in love with them, unfortunately I didn't have enough money to buy one.

Jodi said...

oh my gosh im obsessed with woody allen haha :) these are great!
im a having a photo contest you might be interested in :) all you have to do is submit a pic and story of your favorite adventure and you can win a fisheye camera, shirt, ring, and book! check it out at http://tinyurl.com/ydl7zbz

i was born for escapism. said...

It's always dangerous to know about sales of glorious books! My bookshelf isn't quite big enough!!!





krakatoasunsets.blogspot.com

Jodi said...

amazing amazing amazing!

www.ifyouneverdid.com

dfadf said...

Microsoft Office
Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Office 2010 key
Office 2010 download
Office 2010 Professional
Microsoft outlook
Outlook 2010
Windows 7
Microsoft outlook 2010