Sunday, March 4, 2012

Good news!


The camera in the photo above, my dad's Canon Rebel XSi, is now mine! It originally belonged to my dad but he's looking to upgrade so he agreed to sell me his entire kit for a very small percentage of what it's worth. I'm so pleased! I'd been wanting a DSLR for awhile and only had the opportunity to borrow this one on a few occasions, which is perhaps why blog posts slowed on here (I was growing so sick of my old Canon point-and-shoot, 7 megapixels just weren't cuttin' it).

So now I'm movin' on up and photo posts will now be more frequent from me, as well as posts in general. Can't wait to start shooting. Hope you all had a good weekend!

xoHannah

2 comments:

cherry su said...

I love this article since it is one of those which truly convey useful ideas.I totally agree with you on the point of pearl gift. This is a nice article for sure.It has been long before I can find some useful articles. Your views truly open my mind.If you get a chance pop up by my page, maybe you would like pearl bracelets.You can visit our black pearl pendant. our drop pearl earrings have good quality.

Unknown said...

Estetik Confounded by the various news reports about the aesthetic
Sağlık Haberleri