Monday, October 3, 2011

Brought To You By Birks Diamonds

Hello everyone! I hope you had a great weekend.

Recently I was asked to share with you guys about BIRKS, the Canadian diamond company. They're known for mining diamonds here in Canada and their exceptional quality and attention to detail. As someone who works hard AND has a taste for luxury, it's always fun to peek in BIRKS' windows and look at the diamonds that I might someday be able to purchase for myself (you never know).

I thought I'd show you guys some of my favourite BIRKS diamond earrings.

As far as the classic, everyday piece goes, you can't go wrong with these diamond solitaire studs for $800.

And if you really want to dream big, how about these diamond chandelier earrings? I can imagine Marie Antoinette rocking something like this ...
Which ones are your favourites? Let's have a bit of daydreaming for this gloomy Monday!

No comments: