Sunday, December 25, 2011

A Smattering Of Christmas


Well, it's 3:37 p.m. on Christmas Day and I am still trying to recover from this morning. For one thing, I am sick with the flu which is causing me to be a pretty irritable ... but gifts and family and good food are attempting to quell that moodiness so we'll see where I end up by the end of the night!

As for gifts, I got quite the haul. I have a few shots here of some select items. I didn't photograph everything, especially not clothes because a) I am not yet in the mood to model, and b) if I just photographed them lying there, that wouldn't be much fun. So those photos will come later, but for now, here are some choice items ...



New DKNY purse. I needed a new everyday bag and I love how classic and simple this is. It'll look great with cigarette pants, a striped top and flats.


Two new watches. The bottom one is a replacement for the one I got last year, the "8" fell off the face. Luckily these are cheapies.

Two Audrey books to add to my ever-growing collection.

Cranium! I have wanted to get a new board game to play when I'm, well, bored, and this one seemed the most appealing. I think we're going to play after Christmas dinner tonight.

So, what did you get? I hope you're all having an awesome day, no matter what you choose to celebrate.

xoHannah

10 comments:

Kate said...

Merry Christmas!! Hope you feel better soon!

Kailey said...

Aww, I'm sorry to hear you weren't feeling well! Your presents look gorgeousss - my favorite gift would have to be a brand new copy of The Great Gatsby ^^

Electra said...

I love the bag and the watches ! Ce sac a une touche si vintage !

Michelle said...

That's an awesome gift haul - Cranium is the best!

Anonymous said...

I love that little tortoise shell watch! Where's it from?

I got a new camera and some $$$ so I bought a Chanel lipstick.

Corazonada said...

I really want a "cranium" board game, is it fun to play with friends?

I got many lovely things for Christmas. Greetings from Chile!

elspeth angharad said...

What lovely presents! I had a few nice things too, very jealous of the Audrey Hepburn books though!! Love the blog, xx

http://glitterandpearls.blogspot.com/

Marta said...

Looks like great Christmas :) xxx

Natasha Joanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi Hannah,

love the bag a lot,and also your watches!

We’ve been taking note of your style and we've come to be wonderfully
addicted to it.
We'd like to invite you as our 1st group of fashionista to join
WhatIWear in a conquest to inspire the world,changing one wardrobe at
a time.

Click HERE to become a member - www.whatiwear.com
Or check our blog at blog.whatiwear.com

--
Here are some bloggers who have already joined us.
Anastasia Siantar - brownplatform.com
Andree Judd - avantgardien.tumblr.com
Willabell Ong - paledivision.blogspot.com
Marie Hamm - themavenpost.blogpost.com
Paris & London - themadtwins.blogspot.com
Alyssa Lau - theordinarypeoples.blogspot.com
Nadine Drexler - whengreengrasswasyellowonpictures.com
White Lace - whitelace.ro
Becka Häggblom - sunshineinnorth.blogspot.com
Michalina Z - stook-pook.blogspot.com
Jessica C - westmountfashionista.com
Claradevi Handriatmadja - luce-dale.com

--
http://www.whatiwear.com/
http://blog.whatiwear.com/